This is a part-time position working Monday to Friday, 12:45pm – 5pm. However, the successful candidate must be available to work full time to cover holidays and sickness when necessary. Starting annual salary will be £9,960.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- First port of contact for customers
- Use of funeral software system
- Ensure stationery stock is kept above minimum level and liaise with suppliers to replenish
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange disbursements for funerals
- Proof checking items for newspaper publication
- Produce job sheets
- Advise customers on pre-paid funeral plans and memorials
- General administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience of customer relations
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate using Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and Publisher
- Comfortable being in a building with deceased people.
Please download the application form below and return completed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date is 16th August 2019
Interviews will commence late August.
We will not be accepting CVs. Please complete our application form and return to us by 16th August.